2010 is a very special year for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, as we are privileged to be celebrating our 20th anniversary year.
The 2010 APIL annual conference launched the start of the celebrations and the packed three day programme attracted our largest audience yet!
The conference looked at many essential updates for PI lawyers but it will also reflected on some of the major challenges and achievements that we, as an organisation, have come across over the past two decades. As well as the obvious educational elements, the conference offered an enhanced list of supporting activities, including the 2010 APIL charity golf day, which encouraged valuable networking opportunities between our members and advertisers. Please click on the links below for further information and photographs fromthe event.
- The digestive tract: an overview
- The acute abdomen and surgical gastroenterology
- The oesophagus, stomach and duodenum
- Liver and pancreatic disease
- The gall bladder and bile duct disorders
- The pitfalls of diagnostic imaging and therapeutic GI procedures