"'I have been coming to these courses for many years and as ever Nigel was excellent'"
This is APIL's annual Northern Ireland personal injury update course, once again presented by popular and knowledgeable speaker Nigel Tomkins.
By the end of this course delegates will be up to date on personal injury issues on liability and quantum. The programme will include coverage of First Instance High Court of Appeal decisions from England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland plus the latest Supreme Court Decisions.
- liability for travel claims
- employers liability and regulations
- liability of parent company for a subsidiary
- vicarious liability
- liability for clinical negligence
- liability for animals - Animals (NI) Order 1976
- road traffic law
- contributory negligence - protecting yourself
- duty of care