View flyer and registration form
"It was well thought out and will give me confidence in running clinical negligence cases in the future"
This course is geared towards practitioners who have been running clinical negligence cases for some time.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- the latest on breach of duty, causation and remoteness
- the law and tactics on Part 36
- dealing with issues and controlling risk
- experts discussions – including agendas, format and dealing with problems
- quantum including the use of the Ogden Tables
- state provision
- dealing with schedules
- knowledge management
- practice management
APIL: Senior Litigator and above
Cost (Ex. VAT)
Corporate accredited firms: £200.00, APIL members: £235.00, non-members: £340.00