"Speaker is excellent – details material in a clear manner and has a thorough knowledge of the issues."
This course is designed to provide you with everything you need to know about this fundamental area of litigation
The day will cover all the essentials on funding, costs and CFAs including compliance with the latest regulations and costs rules and practice direction.
Topics will include:
- exploring funding options
- selecting the right option for your client
- working on a no win no fee basis
- compliance with the latest regulations
- CFA options, including discounted CFAs
- cost rules and practice directions
- maximising costs recovery
- up-to-date case law
This course can be taken as part of the APIL Certificate in Personal Injury Law