"I thought this course was very comprehensive, easy to follow and relaxed in approach. I really enjoyed it."
This course will concentrate on the procedural points of particular importance to personal injury lawyers, including advice on procedural tactics
This course will help you to:
- understand and get the best out of the protocols
- understand when, and when not, to use Part 36
- know when to issue proceedings
- obtain, and deal with, expert evidence
- know the steps necessary to take a case through the CPR towards trial
- be up-to-date with important cases that deal with procedure
- be aware of practical and tactical considerations
This course can be taken as part of the APIL Certificate in Personal Injury Law, for further information on this please contact the APIL office.