View flyer and registration form
There is currently no programme available for this event.
Presentation skills are an essential tool in marketing your practice and in training both in-house and externally. Good presentation skills can help you to win new clients and enhance your profile. They also mean that your training will work!
Topics for the day will include*:
- presentation skills
- visual aids and PowerPoint - how to make the best of them
- the rules of learning
- preparation techniques
- designing a training course
- facilitation - how to make a workshop work
- working with smaller groups
- APIL’s training course criteria
*subject to change
APIL: Senior Litigator and above
Cost (Ex. VAT)
Corporate accredited firms: £200.00, APIL members: £235.00, non-members: £340.00