"'As always, John and Nigel present bang up-to-date and relevant law in a highly interesting and entertaining manner'"
This is APIL's annual Scotland personal injury update course, once again presented by popular and knowledgeable speakers John McQuater and Nigel Tomkins
By the end of this course you should be up to date on personal injury issues on liability and solatium and damages.
The conference will include coverage of First Instance High Court and Court of Appeal decisions from Scotland, England & Wales and Northern Ireland plus the latest Supreme Court decisions.
Topics will include:
- new Supreme Court decisions
- liability of parent company for a subsidiary
- damages issues
- employers' liability and regulations
- vicarious liability
- liability for travel claims
- road traffic law
- occupiers' liability
- duty of care
- liability for clinical negligence