"“Will probably win me 3 or 4 cases in the next year”"
The Manual Handling Regulations are misunderstood and underused. This specialist course is designed to help you to get the law right and win cases.
Delivered by two of APIL's top presenters the course brings together the poacher and gamekeeper approach to "manual handling", covering topics including;
- How the manual handling regulations are really meant to work
- The effect of the directive
- Why purposive interpretation is so important
- How to reverse the burden of proof in manual handling cases
- What manual handling risk assessment should involve
- How to use the defendant’s risk assessments against them
- All the key cases in manual handling law
- Why “most cases” are manual handling cases
- How never to miss a “manual handling” accident