"A thorough tour through the pitfall-ridden world of damages calculations. Insightful!"
"A must for all PI lawyers who have any concerns about this topic or indeed anyone who wants to polish up their existing knowledge."
This course has been revised to take account of recent developments and case law. It aims to give you the knowledge and
expertise to prepare schedules of damages to ensure your client
recovers all relevant heads of loss.
Topics to be covered on the day include:
“Really impressed at the high standard of the course notes and delivery, would definitely attend another course conducted by Malcolm Underhill.”
- pain, suffering and loss of amenity
- loss of earnings including Ogden 7
- loss of leisure opportunities
- provisional damages
- interim payments
- mitigation of loss
- loss of congenial employment
- obtaining evidence and witness statements in support of damages claim