APIL focuses exclusively on developing high quality personal injury law training and is able to offer you specialised PI law training delivered in-house.
APIL courses suitable for in-house training
- A comprehensive guide to running a successful asbestos claim
- Accidents at work
- Accidents at work essentials
- Advanced procedure and tactics for PI lawyers
- Advanced public liability
- Anatomy for PI lawyers
- Asbestos - the fundamentals
- Clinical negligence - advanced
- Clinical negligence - intermediate
- Clinical negligence - the fundamentals
- Clinical negligence update
- Fatal accidents
- Funding, costs and CFAs
- Liability in road traffic accidents
- Manual handling
- Maximising damages
- Noise and vibration injuries
- Personal injury update - autumn
- Personal injury update - Northern Ireland
- Personal injury update - Scotland
- Personal injury update - spring
- PI trusts and credit hire
- Portals, protocols and fast track in the new era
- Practice and procedure
- Procedure for personal injury lawyers
- Running an brain injury case
- RTA liability
- Quantum for clinical negligence lawyers
- The law of damages
- Training the trainers
- Trips, slips and other mishaps - OL and PL law
Is my firm eligible for in-house training?
Courses can be brought to your firm. We organise the speaker and materials for you and all you need to do is provide a suitable room for your employees. Please ensure that the room that you are providing is sufficiently large and comfortable for practical, interactive training to take place.
We can deliver courses up to a maximum of 24 people and it is extremely cost-effective.
Please note that all delegates must be from your firm to be eligible. If you are wishing to join with other firms then APIL can organise a consortium for you, again either at your firm or at a local venue.
Why choose in-house training?
Our training is designed and presented by experienced personal injury practitioners, who are able to meet the training needs of lawyers at all levels. APIL training is interactive and practical, focusing on essential technical knowledge and the development of key skills. APIL training is always up-to-date.
We can deliver any of our public courses in-house, from ‘off the shelf’ training to a bespoke programme that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive package which includes speaker fees, expenses, and course materials
- No travel/accommodation costs for your employees
- Focus on specific issues relevant to your firm and discuss these in-depth and openly
- Flexibility - you choose the date and location to suit your firm and staff!
What our clients say
"APIL provides flexible, tailored, stimulating training, by practitioners, for practitioners."
“As always APIL lead the way in training. Always something to learn”
Thomson Snell & Passmore
“Very interesting and well organised training”
Essential investigation and business skills, CS2 lawyers
If you only have a handful of employees at your firm, why not ask three or four local firms if they would be interested in joining you for some training?
Find out more about consortiums
If you would like to discuss your requirements or arrange a free in-house training consultation please call APIL on 0115 943 5400 or email