Accidents at work
Back or spinal injuries
Head or brain injuries
Road traffic accidents
About Daryl Robinson
Daryl Robinson is accredited as a Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). With over 25 years experience in all areas of Personal Injury, Daryl has successfully represented clients nationwide for both private and trade union clients.
"My grandson has received his money all safely in the bank. Thank you so much Daryl for all your work on his behalf. He now has the means to go forward. We can hope for a better future."
These areas include:
• Fatal accident claims.
• Serious brain and spinal cord injuries and amputation cases for road traffic victims resulting in settlements exceeding £6,000,000.00, thus securing funding for lifelong care.
• Accidents at work involving breaches of work equipment regulations, manual handling regulations, working at height regulations and other breaches of current European working regulations.
• Industrial disease conditions such as Asbestos related diseases, Vibration White Finger/WRULD and Industrial Deafness including the landmark Tinnitus case in the Royal Courts of Justice of ' WPC Dyer -v- Metropolitan Police'.
• Army and Police injury claims.
• Rail disaster claims including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder cases arising from the Ladbroke Grove disaster.
• Accidents abroad.
• Marine accidents.
• Criminal Injury Compensation Authority claims.
Daryl has a reputation for building a high degree of trust with his clients. Daryl brings total commitment to his cases with a view to maximising his clients’ compensation.
What does this mean?
Headway - The brain injury association, Law Society
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
BARR ELLISON LLP, SOLICITORS