0114 266 6660
Accidents at work
Back or spinal injuries
NHS & private health
Road traffic accidents
Trips, slips and accidents in public places
About John Vallance
Years’ experience in Medical Negligence: Over 30 Years
About John and his main areas of work:
- Member of the AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
- Senior Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- Specialist in birth and spinal injury claims, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis of cancer, nursing errors and claims against GPs, opticians and practitioners of complementary medicine.
- Human Rights Act claims.
- Extensive experience of personal injury work, including product liability claims.
- Member of the South Yorkshire Medico-Legal Society.
- £4.9 million for paraplegia following fall from hospital window.
- £500,000 for an overdose of radiation during cancer treatment.
- £4,000 for misprescription of drugs in a nursing home.
- £250,000 for nerve injury during spinal surgery.
- £30,000 for breach of right to life under the Human Rights Act following systems failure in hospital.
- £120,000 for hand injury during a package holiday abroad.
- £1m for misprescription by GP resulting in acute kidney failure and permanent muscle wastage
What does this mean?
Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
WAKE SMITH SOLICITORS LTD
2 Tenter Street