07720 440 831
Accidents at work
Head or brain injuries
Road traffic accidents
Trips, slips and accidents in public places
About Laurie Avadis
Solicitor / Director of Avadis and co
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie founded Avadis and co in July 1998 having qualified in 1982.
Laurie handles all areas of personal injury law and clinical negligence. He is an Association of Personal Injury Law Senior Litigator and a member of Accident Line. He has appeared as an advocate in the County Court.
Other areas of law handled
- Family Law
- Probate and Wills
- Negligence claims against solicitors
- General litigation
- University of Westminster Solicitors Finals
- University of West London BA Hons Law degree
- Director of Avadis and co 1998
- The Luper Partnership solicitors (Partner) 1988 to 1998
- Kaye Tesler solicitors (Partner) 1985 to 1988
- Articled Clerk Kaye Tesler and co 1982 to 1985
Outside of work
- Laurie has been a singer songwriter with the band “The Last Postman” and latterly “The Nightingale Experience” since the 80’s.
- In 2012 he won an international poetry competition and he continues to write. He is a keen artist and a prizewinning photographer.
- In sport he competes for an athletics club at 1500m, 5000m and cross country. He regularly takes part in 10k races.
What does this mean?
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
AVADIS & CO
7-9 Ferdinand Street