PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
We are a large Lexcel accredited, multi discipline firm of solicitors with offices in London and Essex who are looking for a caseworker to join our busy Personal Injury Department which is based in Barking.
You will have a strong background in Personal Injury, at least 5 years and will be confident in running your own caseload.
We can offer a competitive salary and a friendly and pleasant working environment in a progressive and reputable firm.
If you have the essential skills and experience then please apply with your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer
The Caseworker reports directly to Angela Nunn and has specific areas of responsibility within the framework of the practice’s activities. These are:-
Taking instructions and advising on all aspects of Personal Injury Law. Conducting cases arising there from to completion, in such a manner as to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the practice.
- Assisting Partner in running of the Department
- Advising Clients on remedies
- Preparation of Pleadings
- Instruction of Counsel
- Advocacy at Court
- Time recording promptly all work carried out
- Participation in new client rota
- Billing all completed work with expedition
- Assisting other Fee Earners in their cases when requested
- Processing, distributing and answering mail and telephone communications in accordance with requirements of the Office Manual
Carrying out any request which is authorised by a Partner of the Firm and is consistent with his or her general duties.
The Personal Injury Caseworker will be fully conversant with the contents of the Office Manual, accessible on the Firm’s Intranet.