Contact telephone no : 07931372648 ; or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
I qualified in 2003 having trained at both Ashfords LLP and Clarke Willmott LLP before moving to Harris Fowler Limited in 2003. I left Harris Fowler as an Associate after 11 years to work in Bristol at Secure Law Limited where I had a short stay of six months. I spent 4 months in their Cardiff office before moving to their Bristol premises. I specialized in product liability for personal injury and group action cases such as the hip litigation and previously the PIP. Prior to specializing I had a varied caseload of PI work in addition to extensive trial experience and have regularly provided in-house training on legal updates and procedures.
I have a particular interest in abuse claims for adults; defective medical devices; and procedures in the private medical sector.
I am a Grade A, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and a Senior Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- New Law Journal “ A Heavy Burden” 07/12/2012
- New Law Journal “Spare Part, unholy use and abuse of Part 18” 07/09/2012
- Law Brief Publishing “When two worlds collide” 02/07/2013
- I consider myself to be a conscientious and professional person and very adaptable to new procedures and systems of work. I am also a highly organised and efficient individual, and my approach to work has yielded excellent results.
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in case management system Solcase and Proclaim
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal