This webinar follows on from our successful series of training events 'The Law of damages'
Presented by knowledgeable and enthusiastic speaker Malcolm Underhill, this webinar will cover:
- Latest news on the discount rate
- Lost years - movement on Croke
- Private medical treatment costs - is it the end?
- Aggravated damages
- Loss of congenial employment - do they have any value?
- Dog walking and other services
- The value of evidence
- Malingering, exaggeration, fraud, fundamental dishonesty - a lot of it about, or is there?
- Accommodation claims - is there a claim?
- Mitigation of loss - think about it
- Travel expenses - how much?