"The best course I have ever attended. An absolute belter."
Sometimes there Is simply no liability In what seems to be a winning case!
Sometimes there Is a clear liability In what seems to be a losing case!
This fully updated course has been designed to help you find, and use, the right piece of law to win trip, slip and public liability claims.
As well as the common law there are numerous regulations and statutes practitioners need to be aware of to win cases.
Practitioners also need to know which cases can be kept out of the EL/PL Protocol.
With all the latest developments for 2018 this course includes:
- Occupiers' liability to visitors
- Occupiers' liability to trespassers
- Claims by children
- Shop and supermarket slips and trips
- Falls and injuries in pubs and nightclubs
- Claims arising out of fires
- Highway trips
- Contributory negligence
- Keeping cases out of fixed costs
- Plus much more!