"Most enjoyable and lively training day I have attended for some time"
This course follows on from where ‘Clinical negligence - the fundamentals’ left off
This course is specially designed for clinical negligence practitioners looking to improve on their existing skills and abilities by broadening an understanding of the law, particularly in relation to causation, and dealing with key practical and tactical issues when running clinical negligence claims.
This full day course will include:
- Funding clinical negligence claims – issues and relevance of public funding, CFAs, DBAs and LEI
- Strategic use of the Pre-Action Protocol
- Understanding causation - with the latest developments on “material contribution”
- Selection and instruction of experts
- Dealing with agenda for joint expert meeting
- Best practice, relevant procedure and tactics when litigating claims
- Running clinical negligence cases efficiently and profitability
- Understanding ADR, Part 36 and settlement
- And much more…