Know-how on key legal and tactical issues for investigating and litigating clinical negligence claims
"John McQuater is a fantastic lecturer that brings life to what could otherwise be a dull topic!"
Following on from where the intermediate course left off this course is geared towards practitioners who already have experience in running clinical negligence claims and/or managing clinical negligence teams.
The course will be visiting London and Manchester and the day will be packed with up to date material including:
- Analysing and understanding Bolam: when it does and does not apply
- Understanding the various tests for proving causation and what evidence will be required for each
- Strategic issues on case and costs management of clinical negligence claims
- Tactics and strategy with Part 36 in clinical negligence claims
- ADR: options, tactics and costs consequences
- Practice management for clinical negligence lawyers
- Future strategic issues