""A well structured and well presented course. It suited the novice as well as the experienced PI practitioner. A most worthwhile course""
At the end of this popular course delegates are sure to go away with a better understanding of anatomy. Lawyers will at last be able to understand medical terminology, and go on to win cases with confidence!
This course will cover:
- Introduction to anatomy
- Introduction to skeletal anatomy
- Introduction to soft tissue anatomy
- Central nervous system anatomy
- Anatomy of injury
- Anatomy of treatment and recovery
- Anatomy of prognosis
- Abdominal pain investigation,
- Chest pain and ECG interpretation.
- Cauda equina anatomy, injury, investigation, treatment