Don't miss this BRAND NEW EVENT!
We are regularly asked by our members to take our annual conference away from Newport and, for this reason, APIL has developed a very special one-day event which is taking place at the Churchouse Conference Centre, Westminster, London on Wednesday, 26 November.
This event will open with an opportunity to hear from Andy Slaughter, Shadow Justice Minister followed by a lively debate about compensation chaired by legal journalist and broadcaster, Joshua Rozenberg. Throughout the day you will also hear from many other leading practitioners and queen's counsel on all the issues that are
facing you at this current time. Further sessions will include the latest on:
- APIL debate: claims against the public sector – is money the answer?
- Social Action, Responsibility and Heroism Bill
- structured settlements and PPOs
- rehabilitation – who is going to pay?
- personal injury law now and the imminent future
- recent vital RTA Insurance law developments
We are honoured to have secured a host of eminent speakers – please click the above link for the full programme.
The conference will be supported by an exhibition of products and services to help you in your practice and delegates are invited to browse the stands during registration and throughout the rest of the day.
We do hope that you will be able to join us for this event.
*Topics and speakers may be subject to change