01702 238560 DD
Accidents at work
Assault or abuse
Head or brain injuries
NHS & private health
Road traffic accidents
Trip or slip
About Alan Bacon
- I have in the excess of 30 years' experience in respresenting Claimants in personal injury and clinical negligence claims which is my exclusive area of practice.
- I was admitted as a solicitor in May 1982.
- I have been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel continuously since 1994.
- I have been a fellow of APIL since March 2007 having been one of the first members of the Association in 1990.
- I am an associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- I am a trustee of Headway Essex.
- I am the chair of the Essex Acquired Brain Injury Forum.
What does this mean?
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
BTMK SOLICITORS LTD
19 Clifftown Road