01702 238560 DD
Accidents at work
Assault or abuse
Head or brain injuries
NHS or private health claims
Road traffic accidents
Trips, slips and accidents in public places
About Alan Bacon
- I have in the excess of 30 years' experience in respresenting Claimants in personal injury and clinical negligence claims which is my exclusive area of practice.
- I was admitted as a solicitor in May 1982.
- I have been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel continuously since 1994.
- I have been a fellow of APIL since March 2007 having been one of the first members of the Association in 1990.
- I am an associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- I am a trustee of Headway Essex.
- I am the chair of the Essex Acquired Brain Injury Forum.
What does this mean?
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
BTMK SOLICITORS LTD
19 Clifftown Road