"Both speakers were clear and engaging. The live video feed made it feel alot more interactive and I preferred it to just a voice"
This webinar will cover all the latest cases and developments in costs law including:
- Proportionality – Where are we after BNM v MGN Ltd?
- Indemnity costs – The shifting ground on when indemnity costs can be awarded
- Assigning retainers – why did it take so long for the Court of Appeal to decide Budana and where does the decision leave us?
- Clinical negligence fixed costs – Is there anyone out there and what are they doing?
- Costs budgeting – The latest issues including the comments of Warby J
- Jackson fixed costs –The latest thinking from the government and the Civil Procedure Rules Committee
- New Bill of Costs – when must we use it and what do we do about costs already incurred and recorded?