OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
CONFERENCE NOW FULLY BOOKED
A whole host of plenary sessions for the experienced clinical negligence practitioner
APIL returns to the superb Hilton Metropole in Brighton for its annual residential clinical negligence conference. Please note that this conference is now fully booked.
Throughout the two days, eminent experts and practitioners will cover many aspects surrounding the topics of obstetrics and gynaecology; and they will update you on the most recent developments in clinical negligence law.
Over the course of the two days, the following topics will be covered:
- Gynaecology - an overview
- Pregnancy complicated by disease
- Common gynaecological conditions and treatments
- Cerebral palsy - the legal perspective
- Paediatric neuroradiology
- The story of womens’ birth and labour - the spectrum of normality to complex births
- Maternal injuries associated with vaginal delivery and caesarean section
- Gynaecological investigations, procedures and pitfalls
- Clinical developments and the future?
Only £595 + VAT for APIL members
*Residential package includes attendance at both days of the conference, one ticket to the dinner dance and single occupancy accommodation on Thursday, 5 October plus conference pack and refreshments throughout the conference.
Please see the flyer and registration form for information on day delegate bookings, accommodation on Wednesday, 4 October and spouse supplements.
The conference will also be supported by an exhibition showcasing products and services.
"Excellent speakers, first time at an APIL conference– very impressed"
(Quotes from 2016 APIL clinical negligence conference)