The webinar, presented by APIL president Brett Dixon, and costs special interest group
co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Latest CPR changes
- Update on government’s LASPO review
- Latest on Whiplash reforms and small claims limit
- Is proportionality just about the value of the claim?
- Payments on account of costs when the budget has been exceeded
- QOCS and multi party cases
- QOCS and Tomlin orders
- Who is the winner in a group action?
- Part 36, late acceptance and indemnity costs
- Indemnity costs for fundamental dishonesty allegations not pursued or defeated?
- Multi party budgeting
- Part 36 costs where claimant misleads but is not fundamentally dishonest
- Can costs exceed damages and still be proportionate?
- All the very latest costs cases
Interested in the latest costs cases and information???
Why not book onto our "Costs conference 2018" running in London on 20 November which now includes a new session entitled "A live assessment of The Electronic Bill".
Book online at https://www.apil.org.uk/training/3029/costs-conference-2018