"Most excellent webinar clearly setting out the dangers and traps which would be so easy to overlook"
This webinar looks at the procedural requirements and strategic considerations involved in the drafting of schedules.
It looks at guidance that can be gained from judgment in Wright v Satellite Information Services Ltd  EWHC 812 (QB) on the need for clarity in drafting.
It also considers the dangers of “over-drafting” and lengthy schedules in Hayden -v- Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust  EWHC 327.
This webinar will focus on:
- The importance of the schedule
- Consider your audience
- Rules and requirements for schedules
- The structure of the schedule
- Presentation of the schedule
- The contents of the schedule - what to put in and what to leave out
- The dangers posed by poor drafting of schedules
- Schedules and evidence
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.