"John delivered the training with enthusiasm and humour while conveying the key information clearly."
***THIS EVENT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE ON 21 JANUARY 2021***
This course deals with strategic and tactical considerations for experiences practitioners litigating claims, with all the latest cases and topics.
Including all the latest cases the day will cover:
- Strategic use of the protocols
- Tactics and pitfalls with issue and service
- Using statements of case to identify the real issues
- Effective case and costs management
- Issues with disclosure
- Dealing with factual evidence
- Obtaining permission for dealing with exchange of and general tactics relating to expert evidence
- Effective use of ADR and ways of achieving settlement
- Dealing with listing and trial
- Issues relating to fixed costs: including fixed costs escapes from fixed costs and Part 36 generally
A recording of the course will be available after the event if you cannot make the live date!