"It’s the first time we’ve used your company but it was all very smooth and easy, admin wise"
This webinar looks at the practical implications of acting for children injured in personal injury cases and the steps that need to be taken to ensure that a child claimant is properly represented and obtains appropriate damages.
It takes practitioners through the rules relating to acting for children; particular issues in relation to liability and children, and then looks at issues relating to pain and suffering, care and loss of earnings.
- The procedural requirements when acting for children
- The child claimant and liability
- Particular issues relating to negligence and children as a claimant
- Contributory negligence and children
- Damages and children, including claims for care and for loss of income
- Approval applications
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.