"I thought Richard Baker was an engaging speaker, and provided a thorough overview of this topic."
This webinar, presented by experienced and knowledgeable barriser Richard Baker will cover:
- Primary victims and secondary victims
- The control mechanisms
- Who can be a secondary victim?
- Establishing proximity
- What the claimant needs to witness
- Risk assessment and how to identify the claims that are likely to succeed
- How to evidence the claim
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.