"I always look forward to hearing John speak - a highlight of the training year!"
***THIS EVENT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE ON 2 MARCH 2021***
This course is specially designed for clinical negligence practitioners looking to improve and hone their existing skills by looking at some depth on relative legal principles, particularly causation, as well as dealing with the key practical and tactical issues when running clinical negligence litigation.
This full day course will include:
- Funding clinical negligence claims – issues and relevance of public funding, CFAs, DBAs and LEI
- Strategic use of the Pre-Action Protocol
- Understanding, and using, the law on causation - with the latest developments on “material contribution”
- Selection and instruction of experts
- Dealing with agendas for joint expert meetings
- Tactics when litigating claims
- Running clinical negligence cases efficiently and profitability
- Understanding how to make best use of ADR and Part 36 to achieve settlement
- And much more…
A recording of the course will be available after the event if you cannot make the live date!