"Thank you to both speakers, another really good, informative, APIL clin neg update"
"These courses are always relevant, informative and dare I say it, enjoyable!"
This one-day course, designed specifically for clinical negligence lawyers, will cover a range of topics, bringing you fully up to date on all developments, including:
- News: The latest on reforms to help you future-proof your practice
- Breach of duty: Topics and themes from recent judgments
- Psychiatric injury: The latest issues and arguments on claims by primary and secondary victims arising out of clinical negligence
- Causation: Further developments on proof of causation
- Quantum: Future loss of earnings, accommodation claims and other current topics
- Procedure: Issue/service, case/costs management, expert evidence, with tactics and pitfalls
- Costs and funding: Hourly rates, Part 36, solicitor and own client costs challenges as well as other current topics
- Future: What is on the horizon?