"I thought the webinar was well presented and covered the subject matter in a short space of time"
The webinar, presented by APIL vice president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Where are we on guideline hourly rates?
- Where are we on whiplash and small claims limit?
- Vulnerable witnesses:
- Costs implications in fast track and multi-track cases
- When to think about vulnerability and the cost of necessary measures
- Why the CPRC did not define vulnerability
- The changes to the overriding objective
- The interaction with any increase in fixed recoverable costs limits
- CPR changes coming up
- Has the Court of Appeal saved DBAs?
- CFA staged success fees
- Interim costs in long running cases
- Part 36 and interest
- Part 36 and summary assessment of costs
- Part 36 and acceptance outside the 21 days
- Part 36 alongside 'without prejudice' offers
- Costs budgeting - what is a significant development?
- Costs following amendments to Particulars of Claim
- LEI and interlocutory appeals
- Denton and challenges to the bill
- Informed consent and costs
- Co claimant’s liability for costs
- Costs in Court of Protection
- Costs where judgment against all but one defendant
- Summary assessment
- New Costs Guide
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.