"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
The webinar, presented by APIL vice president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Latest on Guideline Hourly Rates
- Latest on the start of the whiplash system
- Is a barrister liable for client’s fees if negligent?
- Costs informed consent
- Costs informed consent goes to the Court of Appeal
- Client challenges to ATE policies and premiums
- Is Third Party Fund a DBA?
- Costs budgeting v wasted costs orders
- Wasted costs orders in PI claims
- Part 36 – guidance on what is a genuine offer to settle
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.