"Excellent and informative as ever, good overview of current position"
The webinar, presented by APIL president Brett Dixon, and costs special interest group
co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- MoJ consultation on fixed fees
- CPR changes since our last costs update
- Latest on proportionality
- Latest on revision of budget
- Fixing success fees
- Medical reports and VAT
- Fees for medical records
- Challenges to costs assessment (points in dispute)
- Electronic Bill – to use or not to use?
- Indemnity costs – when can you get them?
- Can you get paid if you end the retainer?
- Costs when the claim settles or gets judgement for much less than claimed
- What challenges can be made once there is a good reason to depart from a budget?
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.