"Very knowledgeable and conveys passion about his work. Very thorough understanding of everything"
The essential case law update for autumn 2021 on negligence, public liability and occupiers liability covering:
- Insurance policies and avoidance of liability
- What test will the court use?
- Challenging insurer behaviour
- Disclosure of insurance documents
- Highways Authority responsibility
- Defects on the public highway
- Burden of proof
- Overlap with RTA claims
- Occupiers liability
- Known risks
- Psychological harm
- Reasonable belief and fear of physical injury
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.