Drawing on the recent PI update, and some brand new cases, this webinar presented by Brett Dixon, covers the latest cases you need to know to win your cases on:
- Cameron v Hussain – what the Supreme Court decision means and what to do with the cases you have issued against unknown drivers
- Is there a defence of necessity or self-defence to negligent acts?
- Is a defendant liable if they run a pedestrian over when trying to escape a crowd attacking their car?
- The latest on ex turpi causa
- Street racing and accidents
- Contributory negligence
- MIB claims and private land – the continuing effect of Vnuk
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.