"Really great speakers, approachable, easy to ask questions. Welcoming of newcomers to the field. Thank you so much"
Following the success of our "Legal training for medical experts" training course towards the end of last year, we are delighted to announce the development of a series of three indepth webinars focussing on tactics.
This series of webinars will precede a further full-day legal training course geared towards care and rehabilitation professionals wishing to learn the essentials of report writing, with particular reference to quantum and preparing schedules and will be followed by a one day conference covering court proceedings and trial.
The third webinar in the series will focus on allegations of fraud:
- Myth busting
- Why it may raised as an issue - quantum and fundamental dishonesty
- The lawyer’s obligations and the effect on their instructions to you
- Video surveillance; signs & medical record discrepancies; symptom changes
- Observations in and around the meeting with the Claimant
- The expert’s role and duties to the Court and to the Claimant
- Conscious or unconscious exaggeration or a combination?
- Further expert evidence that may be required
- Changing your opinion
Coming soon for expert witnesses:
18 February Expert witness training: Changing your opinion (webinar)
25 March Expert witness training: Video surveillance evidence (webinar)
29 April Expert witness training: Allegations of fraud (webinar)
27 May Report writing and quantum for expert witnesses (full day)
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.