"Great, very informative webinar. Many thanks!"
This webinar will explore the form and content of a litigation expert's CV and why it should be different from one for a job application.
We will also examine why a CV is important for an expert seeking instructions and cover:
- Expert's CVs and the CPR
- CPR PD 35.2(1) Qualifications
- CPR 35.3 & 35.4 : Area(s) of expertise
- Track allocation - the tailored CV & CJC Guidelines
- The Courts and expert CVs: De Sena v Notaro 
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Some 'dos' - what to add to a standard CV
- Some 'don'ts' - what to omit
- Commercial factors and tips
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.