"A really good and understandable presentation of an area that I have never fully grasped!"
This webinar will explore when and how to establish causation on the basis of material contribution to injury and deal, amongst other matters with:
- When does the test of material contribution apply?
- What makes a contribution to injury material?
- Divisible and indivisible injuries
- The origin of the law on establishing causation by material contribution
- The development of the law from industrial disease to clinical negligence (and other) claims
- The distinction between material contribution and material increase to risk
- Are there now different ways of establishing causation?
- Latest cases and developments in this area of the law
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.