"Really great speakers, approachable, easy to ask questions. Welcoming of newcomers to the field. Thank you so much"
This webinar, presented by APIL international group co-ordinator Chris Deacon of Stewarts, and Daniel Clarke, barrister at Outer Temple Chambers, will cover:
- Very latest from the CJEU on the decision in X v Kuoni
- When is a tour operator liable under the package travel regulations?
- What is meant by the local supplier?
- When can a tour operator use the defences available under the package travel regulations to avoid liability?
- Jurisdiction and the tort gateway
- The latest on developments in jurisdiction following Brexit
- Damage and the tort gateway following Brownlie in the UK Supreme Court
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.