This webinar, presented by knowledgeable experts Paul Rosson and Andrew Taylor, will cover:
- A history of pensions in the UK
- An explanation of the qualifying criteria for state pension and how to claim for lost benefits
- An explanation of defined benefit pension schemes, including final salary and career averaging pension benefits which will include examples of how to calculate the benefits
- An explanation of defined contribution pensions, including work placed pensions and NEST as well as employer sponsored defined contribution pension schemes and examples of how the calculate the benefits from these arrangements
- Loss of dependency pension calculations
- Benefits in kind
- When to claim for pension loss
- An explanation of the calculation approach
- The use of a financial expert in a pension loss claim
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.