"John is a consistently excellent presenter who entertains, enthuses and encourages in equal measure"
This on-demand session will explore, and explain, some important current themes in claims for psychiatric injury arising out of clinical negligence including:
- The distinction between primary victims and secondary victims
- The approach of the courts to primary victims
- The different approach with secondary victims
- What is an “event" that will found a secondary victim claim?
- Claims for sub-standard psychiatric treatment
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.