This webinar will focus on stress at work claims with a view to providing all delegates with a solid understanding of the field both legally, and practically. There will be an in depth discussion ranging from how the law applies to practical tactics, costs budgeting and the likely trajectory of this difficult and complex field.
We will also be considering the emerging trends in this field, how the law of negligence, statute and contract can, and are being utilised to deal with this ever evolving area. We will also consider how the field is likely to develop in the next 5 years.
Expressly we will consider
- The breadth of such claims and the circumstances in which they exist
- How this intersect between the Employment tribunal and County Court operates
- The causes of action available and how they operate
- Practically, the evidence that is required to establish liability, and where it is likely to be found
- A discussion of tactics and trends in the field
- How such cases are cost budgeted and case managed
- The emerging fields of stress at work litigation considering the expansion of vicarious liability
- Where and how far stress at work claims will progress and expand to
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.