This webinar, presented by APIL Secretary John McQuater and APIL Immediate Past President Brett Dixon will follow on from our recent Q and A session, and cover:
- The SRA and regulatory issues
- Advising clients
- Terms for dealing with defendants - and APIL/FOIL Best Practice
- Getting evidence - guidance for medical reports based on remote video examinations
- Issuing proceedings - logistics, limitation and standstill agreements
- Serving proceedings - address for service, mode of service and issues around service by email
- Dealing with hearings - E bundles, telephone hearings, protocols (national and local)
- Dealing with directions and varying the timetable - emergency CPR changes
- Costs, payments on account of costs, assessments and payment by BACS
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.