Full programme now availble.
We are delighted to announce this brand new conference covering mild to moderate brain injuries.
This conference is also supported by an exhibition where there will be opportunities for you to speak with the representatives about how their firm's services can help you.
- Understanding mild to moderate brain injury and introduction to choosing the right expert
- The role of the neurologist and the rehabilitation physician - who is better for the expert report?
- The role of the neuropsychologist
- The role of the neuropsychiatrist
- Financial management for less severe injuries
- Rehabilitation in mild to moderate head injuries
- Brain Injury and returning to employment
The day will conclude with the opportunity for you to put your questions to the practitioners and experts.