Accidents at work
Back or spinal injuries
Head or brain injuries
NHS or private health claims
Road traffic accidents
Trips, slips and accidents in public places
About Anne Maguire
Anne is Head of the Personal Injury Department. Anne is ranked as a leader in her field by Chambers & Partners Legal Directory.
She has more than 30 years' experience representing clients who have suffered serious brain or life-changing injuries, clinical negligence and fatal accidents. Anne specialises in catastrophic brain injury cases and acts under Conditional Fee Agreements, known as No Win No fee. Clients describe her as being extremely professional as well as very sensitive to their needs.
- Winning record damages for post-traumatic stress disorder for a ticket collector at the Kings Cross fire.
- Litigating a case in the High Court for 3.4 million with periodical payments for a young girl who suffered a head injury at an early age.
- Acting for a mother who was significantly brain damaged in a serious road collision, along with her two sons who suffered life threatening injuries, including physiological injury and moderate brain damage.
- Member of Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Brain Injury Group
- Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Career: A graduate of Glasgow University, Anne was a Scottish Lawyer for 12 years and qualified and has practised as an English Lawyer since 1991. She joined Geoffrey Leaver as a Partner in May 2006.
What does this mean?
Headway - The brain injury association, Law Society
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
GEOFFREY LEAVER SOLICITORS LLP
251 Upper Third Street