Accidents at work
Back or spinal injuries
Head or brain injuries
NHS & private health
Recreation and holidays
Road traffic accidents
About Johanne Turner
- Over 15 years' experience of personal injury and clinical negligence claims which are my exclusive areas of practice.
- I was admitted as a solicitor in May 2001.
- I have been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel continuously since 2002.
- I am a member of APIL and accredited as a senior litigator.
- I am the Vice-chair of the Essex Acquired Brain Injury Forum and, having undergone brain surgery myself, an active campaigner in raising awareness of brain injury and its consequences.
What does this mean?
Headway - The brain injury association, Law Society
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
BTMK SOLICITORS LTD
19 Clifftown Road