RESIDENTIAL PACKAGE AVAILABLE TO APIL MEMBERS FOR JUST £550 + VAT
FULL PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE!
APIL’s third annual ‘Advanced brain and spinal cord injury conference’ will take place at the contemporary four-star Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel. This two-day residential event will bring you up-to-date on the most recent and advanced developments in brain and spinal cord injuries to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your clients.
Medical experts and leading practitioners will come together during this packed two-day programme, to help members run their catastrophic injury caseloads.
- Costs in serious injury/complex cases
- The potential for cycle helmets to prevent injury
- Assessment and management of a minor injury
- Failure of effort testing
- Traumatically induced strokes
- Overlap of clin neg and PI
- Audiological problems in the context of brain injury
- Rethinking liability in RTA claims involving children and vulnerable
- Court of Protection and deputyship in 2016
- Rehabilitation Code and Serious Injury Guide
The residential package includes; accommodaiton on Thursday, 30 June, access to both days of the conference, including comprehensive conference pack, refreshments and lunch on both Thursday, 30 June and Friday, 1 July.