Held in conjunction with ACAL
Now in its 10th year, we are delighted to have secured a host of eminent speakers to take part in this popular event, which is returning to London on Thursday, 12 July.
Amongst this fantastic line-up, we are thrilled to welcome back Malcolm Johnson for our opening address, who will look at a review and the history of case law over the last 25 years. The packed programme will also include a lively panel session on 'Automatic victim belief'.
Other topics will include:
- Opening address: Introduction to abuse claims
- The Centre for Women’s Justice: Holding the state to account around violence against women and girls
- Panel session: Automatic victim belief
- Capacity and Court of Protection
- The role of an intermediary
Please see the attached flyer for the full programme.