Association of Personal Injury Lawyers logo
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers

Pollution and environment compensation lawyers


Everyone has a duty to protect the environment by ensuring that hazardous products are not negligently released into the ground, water supplies, the air or into people’s homes, for example. Many aspects of this duty are regulated by law. For example, manufacturing companies must not pump untreated waste into the river system or allow dangerous emissions to leach into the atmosphere. Other types of environmental pollution can include noise or vibration.

Making claims for injuries caused by pollution or the enviroment can be complex and require expert witnesses. Only specialist pollution and environment compensation lawyers are listed on this page.

Sub-category (optional):

Search for a lawyer

Postcode or town

Mr Gavin Evans of SIMPSON MILLAR LLP in Bristol
Occupational disease lawyer
Asbestos disease lawyer
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
I joined Simpson Millar LLP in September 2015 as a Partner and Head of the Industrial Disease department. I have always represented Claimants and have specialised in industrial disease claims since qualifying... Read more
Brain injury lawyer
Spinal cord injury lawyer
Personal injury legal practice
Personal injury - Senior Fellow
Colin Ettinger started practice in personal injury cases in May 1976 when he was articled to Robin Thompson & Partners. He was made a partner there in 1980 and became part of their senior management team. In 1995 he left with two colleagues to set up... Read more
Mr Kevin Johnson of LEIGH DAY in Liverpool
Occupational disease lawyer
Asbestos disease lawyer
Personal injury - Fellow
I am a solicitor and partner at Leigh Day based in Liverpool and specialise in claims on behalf of asbestos disease sufferers.  I have been doing this type of work since 1996 and was previously a partner at John Pickering and Partners... Read more

All firms will probably provide the first half hour of your consultation free of charge, either by telephone or in person.

It is strongly recommended that you should consult with two or three accredited injury lawyers before making a decision on who to instruct.